I mentioned yesterday that Vice President Cheney had checked himself into the hospital due to chest pains, and teased that the extremist left-wingers and haters at the CBC web site would soon be hoping for his painful death, and naturally I was spot on as always.
I’ve categorized some of the comments I found at that hate-filled, state-owned, taxpayer-funded CBC web site.
From my reading over the years, virtually all CBC fans think (in lockstep, or rather in goosestep fashion) that President Bush and Vice President Cheney are “war criminals”. All extreme leftist idiots I’ve ever listened to uniformly think this way. But whatever he is, he needs to die, if I understand the CBC commenters correctly. The fact that the CBC moderators approve of these comments makes them accomplices.
LEFT-WING GENIUS WAR CRIMES JUDGES OF ALL GET OUT:
· cprtrain wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:17 PM ET
This idiot should be in jail and not a hospital. He is a war criminal and is responsible for the US being in Iraq.
· BentWang wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:36 PM ET
Let us make sure this war criminal lives long enough to stand trial.
· HumptyD wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:53 PM ET
Well I hope Dick has a full recovery. I know it won’t happen but I always wished to see him and his puppet Dubya, in shackles at The Hague.
· RALPH120 wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:57 PM ET
What a scare!
Don’t go … yet, Dick “Tojo” Cheney.
You need to answer for your war crimes with your neocon buddies at the upcoming trial…
AND IN THE GIMME JUST ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT CATEGORY:
· JohnMeyer wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:18 PM ET
Well at least they won’t have to waste time checking for a heart.
· mkconnie wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:21 PM ET
What? Cheney has a heart?
· Pete from Scarborough wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:53 PM ET
Cheney has a heart?
· WinkDinkerson wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:01 PM ET
Cheney has a heart?
I predict the above statement will be said at least 10 times in this thread.
· KC3707 wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:34 PM ET
Obvious misdiagnosis. Dick Cheney does not have a heart.
ON THE RELIGIOUS-LEFT FRONT:
Ahhh. This explains why they’re atheists. Because if there was a “god”, he’d murder Dick Cheney just for kicks. Now get back to your CBC-readin’, Hank Ford and FarLeft!
· Hank Ford wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:19 PM ET
One reason I can’t believe in god is that if he existed, Cheney would not. He is scum, responsible for war crimes, and no loss to this world. Sorry, but that the way it is. Maybe when he does croak, he can get together with Saddam and find those missing wmd program in the nebulous future ready to strike American any minute smoking gun bullsh#t.
· FarLeft wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:25 PM ET
“Cheney has had four heart attacks, starting when he was 37. He has had quadruple bypass surgery and two artery-clearing angioplasties.”
Obviously, God is trying to get rid of this man.
LEFTIST CAPITALIST GENIUSES:
· I’m Listening wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:55 PM ET
Guess Haliburton stock must of plunged…
(sorry — there was only one financial genius)
ON THAT FAMOUS LIBERAL-LEFT COMPASSION AND LOVE OF OUR FELLOW HUMANS:
· AnotherPerspective wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:05 PM ET
I hope it hurts…. a lot!
· SNAFOO wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:08 PM ET
Oh my! I hope he doesn`t recover soon…..
· Wuzupdawk wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:04 PM ET
I understand completely why comments are pre-moderated. Most Canadians would be disappointed to hear Cheney is recovering—- I am no different. He has done much irreversible harm to this world.
THIS IS HOW LIBERAL ARGUE FOR GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH INSURANCE:
· Hubris Hunter wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:25 PM ET
As if for a cruel exclamation mark the brutal ugliness is he would of been dead at 37 if he was one of the millions without health insurance……
· CynicalDragon wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:36 PM ET
obviously due to the reaction he had when he heard of Obamas new health care plans.
· Dr. Wayne wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:19 PM ET
Now isn’t modern medicine a marvel … for some.
· ThePaz wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:24 PM ET
Wonder if his health insurance is up to date?
· WESTER wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:50 PM ET
And right below the headline “Obama unveils newest health-care plan.”
Well-placed, CBC, the irony is delicious.
MISCELLANEOUS LIBERAL-LEFT HATE:
· Burning Hazard wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:46 PM ET
They should send him to the Great Wizard of Oz for the first diagnosis…
· ExSaskie wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 10:49 PM ET
I was always taught if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.
· 48beepguin wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:10 PM ET
I guess hunter friend he shot finally fired back. It’s not the heart, its the lead pellets in his chest.
· Tangaihua wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:19 PM ET
Should send him to a hospital in Iraq….I’m sure they would put in something that would tick much better….tick..tick..tick…\
· catapleiite wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 11:34 PM ET
He should have checked in a hospital in Baghdad.
Before I went to bed, there were also four normal thoughts in which folks wished Cheney well, and pointed out how utterly full of hate and bile the commenters at the CBC web site were. Maybe the CBC didn’t approve the rest of them.
UPDATE: The death-wish continues Tuesday morning
Here’s another rather typical lunatic from the CBC commenting section:
· TheFacts wrote:Posted 2010/02/23 at 10:59 AM ET
Cheney the mastermind behind 9/11
The warmonger and war crimminal who murdered over 1/2 million Iraqis
He should be in jail together with Bush, Rumsfeld, Blair, Wolfowitz, Rice and all tha PANAC terrorists
But since there is no real justice in this world …. when is turn comes he will rot in hell
· SmedleyButler wrote:Posted 2010/02/23 at 10:21 AM ET
Please die soon and make the world a better place.
P.S. RIP?!?!?! I hope those old bones are desecrated daily.
The above comment was APPROVED by the CBC.
· Houseman wrote:Posted 2010/02/23 at 9:39 AM ET
The sooner he takes the count, the better. Unfortunately, his daughter is planning on entering federal politics. If it’s not one Cheney, it’s another.
R.I.P., Dick. Soon.
· anti_CCRAP wrote:Posted 2010/02/23 at 12:45 AM ET
I am always amused to read stories about Cheney.. specially those about his “heart”… particularly the nasty empty space in his chest cavity where most humans usually have one.
· ravnlghtft wrote:Posted 2010/02/23 at 12:43 AM ET
Think he’ll live long enough to face the The Hague?
· michael971 wrote:Posted 2010/02/23 at 12:16 AM ET
I wouldn’t miss him I think the world would be a better place. Would you?
· OliverH wrote:Posted 2010/02/23 at 12:14 AM ET
FarLeft wrote:Posted 2010/02/22 at 9:25 PM ET: “Obviously, God is trying to get rid of this man.”
Assuming God exists. With a record of 0-4, God = FAIL
- UPDATED — Those “Private” “Profiting” Long-Term Seniors’ Care Homes Aren’t Necessarily Private - Thursday May 28, 2020 at 4:57 pm
- A Government Failure at Every Level - Tuesday May 26, 2020 at 1:45 pm
- BANG! A Gun Rights Petition, Petition By A Liberal Against Other Liberals, And Others. - Wednesday May 13, 2020 at 4:43 pm