Look over HERE, but don’t look over THERE! — Your trustworthy reliable news media
Yeah actually, look in both places. Look everywhere. That’s what’s fair and right and balanced and informative. It’s the media’s, you know, actual job. Especially a taxpayer-subsidized media. Anything else is pure biased bullcrap. But then you’re used to that.
Here’s some non-taxpayer-subsidized information:
- Trump approval rating on impeachment day hits highest point since March 2017 — WashingtonExaminer.com
- Polls: As Impeachment Approaches, Trump Leads Every Major 2020 Democrat, and Voters Are Feeling Great About the Economy — Guy Benson
- Trump approval up 6 points since launch of impeachment inquiry: Gallup — The Hill
- Trump Approval Inches Up, While Support for Impeachment Dips — Gallup.com
- Republicans add 600K donors and $10M in small contributions during impeachment week — WashingtonExaminer.com
- CNN Impeachment Poll Has Bad News For Democrats: Support Among Democrats Drops By Double Digits —TheDailyWire.com
- Trump’s approval rating is more stable than any president in the history of polling — WashingtonExaminer.com
- Even friends and family of reporters and editors know what’s going on, and they are likely ashamed.
- Supposed newspaper writes-up a supposed news story - Friday January 15, 2021 at 1:35 pm
- NEW VIRUS COULD KILL THE POLITICS OF THE LEFT - Friday January 15, 2021 at 12:26 pm
- Paler not back yet; Gab can’t keep up - Thursday January 14, 2021 at 5:34 pm