Look over HERE, but don’t look over THERE! — Your trustworthy reliable news media
Yeah actually, look in both places. Look everywhere. That’s what’s fair and right and balanced and informative. It’s the media’s, you know, actual job. Especially a taxpayer-subsidized media. Anything else is pure biased bullcrap. But then you’re used to that.
Here’s some non-taxpayer-subsidized information:
- Trump approval rating on impeachment day hits highest point since March 2017 — WashingtonExaminer.com
- Polls: As Impeachment Approaches, Trump Leads Every Major 2020 Democrat, and Voters Are Feeling Great About the Economy — Guy Benson
- Trump approval up 6 points since launch of impeachment inquiry: Gallup — The Hill
- Trump Approval Inches Up, While Support for Impeachment Dips — Gallup.com
- Republicans add 600K donors and $10M in small contributions during impeachment week — WashingtonExaminer.com
- CNN Impeachment Poll Has Bad News For Democrats: Support Among Democrats Drops By Double Digits —TheDailyWire.com
- Trump’s approval rating is more stable than any president in the history of polling — WashingtonExaminer.com
- Even friends and family of reporters and editors know what’s going on, and they are likely ashamed.
Latest posts by Joel Johannesen (see all)
- Awesome absolutely. So. Right? - Friday January 24, 2020 at 11:17 am
- CTV posts FAKE NEWS re Prince Charles & VP Pence - Thursday January 23, 2020 at 11:43 am
- Amazing/Not Amazing: Fake News Pro-“Ms. Meng” “Protesters” - Wednesday January 22, 2020 at 12:17 pm