A web site called Progress For America has created a TV ad which will be seen on American TV starting today, about the war on terror.
Clearly, by “progress”, they actually mean “progress”, not “liberal”. (Now if only we could also reclaim “gay”, I’d be gay about that!).
Here’s their “about”:
Progress for America, Inc. is an issue advocacy/grassroots organization committed to representing a diverse coalition of concerned citizens, businesses, nonprofit organizations and community leaders who promote public policies that improve the lives of every American.
After years of partisan stalemate, Congress has a unique opportunity to start making progress on issues that are important to America’s families and employers, such as:
- Winning the “War on Terror” in Iraq to prevent future terrorist attacks in America;
- Increasing the public’s awareness of the under-reported positive news and advances in Iraq;
- Educating the public about the necessity of winning the war on terror by completing the mission in Iraq;
Unfortunately, there are special interests in Washington who are more interested in fighting old battles than working for positive change.
Our goal at Progress for America is to ensure that the voices of ordinary Americans are heard. We want government officials to know there is strong support at the grassroots level for a positive issue agenda.
- It’s New Server Week! - Monday December 4, 2023 at 2:37 pm
- We have fun on X, some of us even when we know nothing. - Friday November 24, 2023 at 4:45 pm
- David Eby, socialist premier of BC for some reason, has thoughts on state housing - Thursday November 23, 2023 at 2:42 pm