Updated as long as there are reader comments posted, and/or site-supporting cash coming in. Yesterday yielded few commenters, but at least nobody helpfully commented that I’m “stupid” and “crazy”, as they did the day before. And yesterday the very helpful Maureen (frequent PTBC news tipster) sent along a sweet $50.00 in very supportive PTBC-supporting funds. Thanks (again!) Maureen. Also, Dean J. sent in $5.00 using PayPal. Thanks Dean! We all thank you both. …
1. The final Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll that I kept featuring throughout the election showed Barack Obama leading John McCain 52% to 46%. As of 6:30 a.m. Eastern, the actual returns showed Obama leading McCain 52% to 46%. … Gee I wonder how those Obama-luvin New York Times-CBS News and Newsweek polls and their 11 and 13-point spreads all got it so wrong! … Well at least we can trust them for all the news. *Cough*.
2. “I want my money today! It’s my money. I want it right now!” yelled one former campaign worker. For the OBAMA campaign. Yeah the one led by The One. The One who promises to “spread the wealth” —except any of his millions. He promised some campaign worker “volunteers” $10 an hour (hey is that a “living wage”?) for three hours of campaigning work, but crowds lined up demanding their pay yesterday. Police were called in. They eventually got their pay or were promised it. Three hours of canvassing got workers …a $30 pre-paid Visa card. Yeah that’s what the poor folks need. A Visa card. Change, baby. Charge it!
3. QUINTESSENTIAL CBC.CA HEADLINE and story: “Forget herbicides, weed-whackers: get some goats, study says” … The “TOP STORIES” article informs us “Municipalities across Canada should consider swapping herbicides for goat herds to control weeds…” … yeah nothing could go wrong with this idea on our hiways and in our municipal parks and boulevards … Hey don’t goats and cows and other animals, um, “emit” more CO2 than evil humans and their evil weed-whackers? Here’s a headline; “U.N. Report: Top source of greenhouse gases is…cow flatulence” (…It’s from the liberals’ U.N. division, so you know it’s true!) …
4. It’s OK to say “kill the Christians”. The Alberta “Human Rights” Commission has already ruled it’s OK. No word on whether it’s OK with them to actually kill Christians. According to LifeStiteNews.com: ”Lori Andreachuk [a “human rights” “commissioner”], who in a ruling earlier this year ordered a Christian pastor to publish a renunciation of his Christian views in the local newspaper, in 2003 dismissed a complaint against a rock music group who used lyrics in one of their recordings that urged listeners to “kill the Christian.” The, uh, “artists” who formed a rock band called “Deicide”—which is an interesting name in that it means “kill God” and apparently more (the word’s etymology is from medieval Latin dei– (“god”), and –cida, from the verb caedere (“to cut down”)) — recorded an album that was sold at a Canadian store containing a track called “Kill the Christian.” The song lyrics began, “Kill The Christian/You are the one we despise/Day in day out your words compromise lies/I will love watching you die.” And that’s…OK! It’s not like they said kill “Muslims” or “gays” or “liberals”. … Just don’t say “Merry Christmas” in school!. This is Canada. Church and state, dontchaknow. …. Which reminds me to re-start our annual pro-CHRISTMAS campaign here at PTBC… Thank God for the reminder.
(Thanks to Paul P. for the story tip)
5. Plenty of Rahm for “change” —Barack Hussein (‘unity”) Obama’s choice for Chief of Staff, former Prez Bill Clinton staffer Rahm Emanuel, is a knife-lover. And death lover. But not so much a “unity” and “reaching across the aisle” lover, as I’ve mentioned in the past few days. According to a Rolling Stone author, Rahm Emanuel (who infamously informed his fellow Chicago thugs associates that “Republicans can f_ _ _ themselves”), also similarly celebrated Clinton foes generally. ”…the night after Clinton was elected, Emanuel was so angry at the president’s enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting “Dead! . . . Dead! . . . Dead!” and plunging the knife into the table after every name. “When he was done, the table looked like a lunar landscape,” one campaign veteran recalls. “It was like something out of The Godfather. But that’s Rahm for you.” … Now here’s the fun part: IMAGINE IF A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL STAFF PICK DID THIS! … OK stop shaking your head now, and do something about it.
6. Everyone’s going on, and on, and on, and onnnn….. about “the first black president”… Therefore our columnist Steve Milloy—junk science (including the “man made global warming”) debunker—writes a column headlined “The First Green President”. … Word already coming in that the Canada’s “human rights” commissions are going nuts trying to triangulate that whole thing…
7. This just in: Barney, the Bush’s doggy, was a very good puppy today! A reporter from Reuters, Jon Decker, approached the first doggy this morning, and Barney, man’s best friend, bit him, drawing blood. The Reuters reporter had to be treated by White House staff. Good doggy! … The real news here is that while the world news media was busy covering the Reuters reporter’s story of the Bush dog bite, Barney was quietly peeing on all their camera equipment bags. (Except the Fox News crew’s.)
- We have fun on X, some of us even when we know nothing. - Friday November 24, 2023 at 4:45 pm
- David Eby, socialist premier of BC for some reason, has thoughts on state housing - Thursday November 23, 2023 at 2:42 pm
- Thanks “investment” guru firm Trudeau, Singh, Freeland and Guilbeault, but we got this - Thursday November 16, 2023 at 4:48 pm