Progressives in action on hot mic: Once again showing their respect, building trust in institutions, and building unity in the nation. So much humility.
One elected official, complaining about a parent who had previously offered some online criticism, said “Bitch if you call me out, I’m gonna fuck you up.” And then the other board members laugh uproariously at that violent threat against a parent.
The petition to dump them is growing well past the 1,000 signatures the petitioners hoped to get.
Kudos to ABC News in San Francisco California and others for not spiking this story of elitist a-holery among elected school board members.
Watch the video:
Lisa Brizendine is endorsed by the Oakley Union Teachers Association and (then) Oakley’s Vice Mayor (now Mayor) Sue Higgins, among others. Sue Higgins was endorsed by
- Democratic Party of Contra Costa County
- East Contra Costa Democratic Club
- Contra Costa AFL-CIO
So, by left-wing activists and left-wing union activists.
Kim (“Bitch I’m gonna fuck you up”) Beede is also endorsed by the Oakley Union Teacher’s Association. So, same.
Richie Masadas – I can’t find any information. He seems to have been appointed by the other members.
- Hot Tip: Our tanks are Leopard tanks. But some think of them as Laurentian Elite tanks - Friday November 25, 2022 at 2:56 pm
- Trudeau Liberals block information needed to assess their dubious decisions threatening freedom, democracy, and Canada - Friday November 25, 2022 at 12:50 pm
- Obi-Wan Kenobi did not come from Saskatchewan. - Thursday November 24, 2022 at 2:08 pm