1. U.S. Warships en route to Korea; Obama in charge. Official response from world: “Yikes.”
It’s a long trip over. Crews practicing “we sorry” in Korean?
“U.S. warship heads for Korean waters”
A U.S. aircraft carrier group set off for Korean waters on Wednesday, a day after North Korea shelled a South Korean island, in a move likely to enrage Pyongyang and unsettle its ally, China.
I trust Sarah Palin’s instincts on this more than I do Barack Obama’s.
2. Apparently the folks at Cnews.canoe.ca didn’t get the memo from the progressives and their political correctness ‘n feminazi divisions (see poll at right): He’s called Old PERSON Winter. As a man, I’m offended. Offended I tell you.
At least they got the Christmas part right. Maybe “Happy-Tree Fest” was too long to fit.
3. HEADLINE: “Ont. hydro bills to double by 2030 under new plan”.
Ahh. A new left-wing government “plan”. You gotta love progressives and their central planning committees —or what the Soviets used to call their Politburos. They got it all figured out — for twenty years hence! That’s a model that ALWAYS works. Like it worked for the Soviets! Planned economies are the best!
Serendipitously, we find this “Photo of the day” (see left) accompanying the article on the Ontario progressives’ “planning”. Seriously. You can’t plan this stuff. It just happens.
4. A “heartless prankster,” huh? Is that really the best phraseology you can think of?
The entire media establishment has landed on the term “heartless prankster” to describe the criminal who is viciously assaulting the spouses of Canadian soldiers fighting in Afghanistan, pretending their spouse was killed in battle, and then calling back saying they were just kidding.
What is wrong with these people? I don’t mean the phone-caller —I mean the media. A “heartless prankster?” Are they afraid of offending him by calling him a terrorist or a monster? Maybe they’re worried he might be a Muslim or anti-war activist, and are acting out of an abundance of caution.
Meanwhile, old ladies and their grand kids attending a tea party or Glenn Beck-organized rally are de facto “racists” and “extremists” and “right-wing loonies”. And Saddam Hussein was a “big poopy-head”.
5. Against an un-named Republican candidate — in other words, folks don’t even care who Obama would be up against in 2012.
Watch for headlines: “Palin pronounces Pyongyang wrong”. “Tea Party serves black tea; trying to erase racist label”. “Bristol Palin loses Dance contest; what a loser”. “Mitt Romney: what a stupid racist name”.
6. Just heard: Some guy being interviewed on Fox News Channel ends the interview by wishing the Fox interviewer a “happy turkey day.” Fox interviewer responds by wishing him a “happy Thanksgiving.”
This is reason #8,523 why I like Fox News Channel. These are the same people who correctly call them “homicide bombers”.
For those of you playing at home, reason #4 is ♥Megyn Kelly♥ (see left. OK that’s enough, guys. Seriously. Stop now. I got more newsquips.)
7. Favorite video of the day:
8. What do you mean you didn’t hear about this story? Surely it’s all over the news media!
Robert Decheine, chief of staff to Rep. Steve Rothman (D-NJ), was arrested in Gaithersburg, Md. last Friday on charges of soliciting sex from a minor. …
… Decheine was a senior advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008, according to PolitickerNJ. He previously served as chief of staff to Rep. Bill Luther (D-MN).
…the undercover officer was posing as a 15 year old girl. Sources also told the television station that Decheine left work on Capitol Hill to meet the girl last Thursday. Decheine, who is married, was arrested in a parking lot at 10:30 p.m. …
Here’s a list of media covering this story:
Missing in action: Pretty much the liberal mainstream Obama-mania media.
Ready? OK! Let’s play!
9. I am doing what I don’t usually do. For the first time, I’m endorsing a candidate for both Prime Minister of Canada, President of the U.S., or any other place they want to run: Ford Motor Company.
HEADLINE: “Ford Cutting $1.9 Billion In Debt”
In the midst of a huge recession, with no taxpayer bailout cash.
10. Who’s doing the “perverting”?
Well let’s look at it: The guy just right of center (below), the Conservatives’ Prime Minister Harper — the now well-respected world leader who has never appeared on national state-owned CBC television stark naked? Or the guy way left of center, Bare-Ass Bob Rae, who thought it was a wise move for one who hoped to be a world leader — one whom the world would take seriously, and not as a pervert or a complete ass — a guy who took off all his clothes and pointed his fat bare ass in the direction of the state-owned, taxpayer-funded cameras for all the world to see — including the eyes of our kids, perhaps as a part of the liberals’ “early learning” (—wink!) plan!
Of course the answer is and always will be the
(And Jane Taber.)
11. As if to prove everything I complain about the lamestream media is spot-on, Cnews.canoe.ca (note that these are the folks related to the “Fox News North”/Sun TV news station license application currently before the liberals’ regulatory Politburo) creates a whole “news” article this afternoon, simply to highlight a Sarah Palin verbal error in which she said — on the Glen Beck radio show, which makes it even yummier for the liberal “journalists” — that we should stand with our allies in North Korea (meaning, of course, to say South Korea). A whole article — and feature headline on their main web site page as seen at left right above the one where they call the above-mentioned terrorist a “prankster” —is devoted to notifying Canadians about nothing but that tiny misspoken word alone. Plus they provide a sound clip of the event. I kid you not.
This is beyond being mere pathetic journalism. This is simply pathological. This exemplary liberal-left Sarah Palin derangement syndrome closes my newsquips for the day.
- We should ignore someone here - Wednesday October 20, 2021 at 1:45 pm
- Only the Globe and Mail is dumbfounded by motive for David Amess stabbing - Saturday October 16, 2021 at 9:33 am
- Biden’s BIG GOV plans get kicked in the balls by poll - Saturday October 16, 2021 at 8:29 am