Naturally we see this — what I call enhanced intellect — all day long on conservatives sites, but I also see this other phenomenon amazingly often: when real people write their unfiltered comments about news articles on all those non-political web sites like Weather.com. Suddenly, you see a fresh and different viewpoint which, well, the Obamatons and their news media division would haughtily disapprove of, and work hard to obliterate, obfuscate, fail to report, and so on.
Rather than obliquely mocking and sneering at conservatives and Republicans, as is ubiquitous across all the non-Fox News Channel media on every issue social and economic, we see quite the opposite: people mocking the ridiculous postures of liberal, leftists, and all the assorted tribes of the progressive left.
Here’s an example from this morning. This is from a news article about sun spots, which, you’ll remember, might explain some of that “man-made global warming” — sorry, “climate change” — which we hear and see the media shrieking about all day long, every day (but which is actually a climactic change which has been ongoing since approximately the year 4,500,000,000 BC). These are actual comments, in the order I found them, which I’ve simply copied and posted — I only took out the names and photos and superfluous information. And there are many, many more such comments.
(Bullet points indicate a unique commenter or reply to a previous comment)
- This shows the dire straights that our planet is in , the global warming , check that….global climate change (new and improved lingo) has spread so far that it is now affecting the sun. Someone please help us , Al Gore to the rescue…
- Sound Garden track comes to mind…
- I doubt the sun can influence the climate…..right Al Gore?
- They would have to call it something like a “solar system” if the Sun had any influence on climate.
- It’s almost worth it to wish that it would create a Carrington type event.Just think with no electricity, power grids or electronics all the useless leeches on the planet would die off.
- Even useless leeches like pacemaker dependents and premature babies?
- Jillane Kent lol yes
- egardless of J.K.s pithy statement, I agree with Zac. Humans as a species are way overdue for a cleansing. Yes, technology has helped extend lives, but it has also helped decrease the quality of life as we all plunge into sedentary lifestyles that make us more and more dependent on fragile technology. Would I survive? Maybe, maybe not. But the human species would be the better for it.
- Should I bring my tomato plants inside?
- I know where you hang out.
- Get yer camping gear out, the power grid will fry. Dogs and cats living together…MASS HYSTERIA!
- Love the Ghostbusters reference, there!
- How is this possible? We re-elected Obama! Have the sea levels gone down yet?
- It’s all OK.Today will be better than Tomorrow.
- It’s Bush’s fault.
- I am sure Congress will come up with something to solve this problem. Perhaps they can pass another bill delaying the Sun’s decision to erupt for another few months while we watch and do nothing.
- Time to dust off the “We Can’t Wait” campaign signs and air out the snappy t-shirts
- They could increase taxes on all sunspots and that would grantee slower development and possibly the rest of the sun would become unemployed.
- CNN will ask if this massive sunspot is due to global warming.
- Evil capitalists are affecting the Sun’s climate .The UN should really do something about this .
- It’s because we are driving too many SUV’s
- No it’s not Ian. You know as well as I do that it is all the “cow farts” that are causing the problem.
I could provide a dozen other examples just from today’s other news; alas I don’t have the time it takes to properly format and post them here. But do yourself an intellectual favor and take some time today to see for yourself. See what people are saying about the things going on today, as unfiltered by the liberal-leftist reporters and meme-makers and left-wing talking-point purveyors and the Obama stenographer pool who are systemic in the liberals’ mainstream media division.
AMAZING COINCIDENCE – The next story I read this morning, this one at the excellent DailyCaller.com, was about a Democratic Party state senator, Ira Silverstein, who is pushing for a law banning those nasty commenters at online sites who post their comments without using their real names and all manner of addresses and identifying credentials. He want them exposed.
A recently introduced bill in the Illinois state Senate would require anonymous website comment posters to reveal their identities if they want to keep their comments online.
The bill, called the Internet Posting Removal Act, is sponsored by Illinois state Sen. Ira Silverstein. It states that a “web site administrator upon request shall remove any comments posted on his or her web site by an anonymous poster unless the anonymous poster agrees to attach his or her name to the post and confirms that his or her IP address, legal name, and home address are accurate.”
Read more at DailyCaller.com
It’s one thing for web site owners to do this for their own reasons, mostly having to do with protection from slander and libel lawsuits against them, and for the security of their own web site properties, but it’s quite another thing for the government to travel down this road.
- Here we go. “Ottawa to take equity stake in Air Canada” - Tuesday April 13, 2021 at 8:22 am
- “We’re on our way.” And it’s not to a good place. - Friday April 9, 2021 at 5:43 pm
- Canada making world news as a laggard again. - Friday April 9, 2021 at 10:18 am