Fox News Channel has long been the ratings leader in cable news, but these days it’s surging in popularity. That’s largely because viewers finally figured out that CNN and MSNBC have been BS-ing them for years — literally lying — most recently over Donald Trump and what can now be called the Russian collusion hoax.
I’ve frequently pointed out how Fox News regularly beats both CNN and MSNBC combined in viewership, but Tucker Carlson Fox News show alone garnered more viewers last week than all of CNN’s primetime lineup combined. That’s rather shocking.
According to The Daily Wire, FNC is on a tear. Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:
- FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
- CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
- CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
- CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
“…Aside from CNN’s non-stop coverage of Russia over the last two years and its overwhelmingly negative coverage of Trump, CNN also has a serious credibility problem as surveys have found that they are viewed as the least trustworthy cable news network. …”
According to the recent study referenced above, Fox News was rated as the most trustworthy of the U.S. news channels, cable or otherwise.
Latest posts by Joel Johannesen (see all)
- Dishonest headline proven dishonest by the story it headlines. - Wednesday February 19, 2020 at 10:39 am
- An antidote to Justin Trudeau-style leftist naivete ‘n nonsense: No wonder the media hide Ellis Ross - Tuesday February 18, 2020 at 12:25 pm
- So you’re not a clown fan then? - Friday February 14, 2020 at 10:59 am