Today we do some more science.
Liberals will be against *this* science too.
Per OurWorld Data: (to Feb 4 2021)
- 2.6 vaccinations performed per 100 Canadians
- 10.13 vaccinations performed per 100 Americans
The U.S. is doing nearly four times better than Canada.
I believe Canada is in 41st place in the world as of today if I counted that correctly.
Financial Post reporting with Bloomberg:
- Israel, the country with the highest vaccination rate in the world, is headed for 75% coverage in just 2 months. The U.S. will get there just in time to ring in the 2022 New Year (though North Dakota could get there six months sooner than Texas).
- …Based on Canada’s latest rate of inoculations it would take a 9.7 years to reach 75% coverage.
About ten months for the U.S., versus nearly ten years for Canada, which is nearly 12 times longer.
- [In the U.S.] “Daily cases have dropped 45 percent since the latest peak on January 11, according to data from the COVID-19 Tracking Project”
- Canada has seen nearly a 30-per-cent drop in active COVID-19 cases over the past two weeks
U.S. cases have dropped almost 50% more than in Canada.
- BC Budget Grows Government. Which Seems To Be The Point. - Wednesday April 21, 2021 at 12:31 pm
- Canada is being walked blindly down the garden path - Tuesday April 20, 2021 at 9:10 am
- Here we go. “Ottawa to take equity stake in Air Canada” - Tuesday April 13, 2021 at 8:22 am